Grape Collective SpeakEasy Interview: Cuvée Corner Wine Blog


All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own”. ~Johann von Goethe

In case you missed my interview on the Grape Collective back in July, feel free to check it out, when you have a chance, let me know your thoughts, all the best cheers!
Our SpeakEasy series of blogger interviews takes us to San Diego, where Bill Eyer resides. I don't know at what Southern California intersection I'll find Bill, but I do know I can meet him (virtually) on the Cuvée Corner, his wine blog. We talk about wines from Lodi Zinfandel to Oregon Pinot Noir. Also, we find time to discuss quoting the great minds of history, like E.B. White and Van Halen.
Q: You recently went on a trip to Lodi to explore the wineries and wine country there. What were some surprising discoveries you made? And what can people expect when they visit there that’s different from better-known wine regions like Napa Valley? Read More

Comments

Popular Posts