Purple Teeth and Purple Feet: Julian Grape Stomp

Roll up your pant legs and tie up those skirts folks; it's time to jump in with both feet during the upcoming Julian Grape Stomp Festa this Saturday, September 3rd. It looks like it will be fabulous weekend weather as we heading into the fall season and what better way to celebrate the last hooray of summer then by participating in Julian's Annual Grape Stomp. 

There will also be Bocce Ball competitions, wine tasting, great activities for the kids, Italian-themed music and don't forget to to take home a fresh-baked apple pie while you are there. Julian is also famous for cider and it's not just for kids either [hint-hint], so guys don't forget your growler or just pick a few six packs. 

I found this pretty funny scene from the "I Love Lucy" show where Lucy gets a taste of grape-stomping but watch as it turns into full blown smack-down challenge, which still makes me laugh every time I see it. I hope I will see you in Julian this weekend; until next time sip long and prosper, cheers!


Comments

Popular Posts