Wine Of the Week: St. Francis "Old Vines" Zinfandel 2008

 
"When I look back now, it seemed summer use to last forever and if I had the choice, yeah I'd always be there, those were the best days of my life" ~ Unknown  That's what I love about "old-vines" Zinfandel, they remind me of summer vacations, friends getting together, family and fun. Beautiful old vines that have been around longer the most of the folks who sipping and slurping on what has become California's signature grape.

So yes while the tans may fade, the memories last forever. I get the same good, good vibrations every time I drink a tasty "Old Vines" Zinfandel,  Great memories of summers that come and gone, but the flavor remains the same. In my sample bag this week is the St. Francis Old Vine Zinfandel, reminding me that Summer is still here and isn't going anywhere.....Read More

Comments

Popular Posts